Vagrant Queen Elida Unisex T-Shirt
Regular price $20.00
"If they open fire, I’m definitely shooting you before I die."
Former child queen Elida was driven from her throne at age ten and forced to wander the galaxy, evading the revolutionary forces that wanted her dead. When an old frenemy claims to know the whereabouts of Elida's long-lost mother, she is forced to return to her former kingdom and stage a rescue.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women. The design by Tim Daniel features the art of Jason Smith, which originally appeared as the cover to Issue 1 of the comic series.
If you love the shirt, you'll love the book.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Full color, direct-to-garment printing on one side, packaged in a clear polybag.
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|